Tuesday 29 May 2012

OUGD402 Evaluation


What skills have you developed through this module and how effectively do you think you have applied them?
Throughout this module I have developed skills that vary in many different ways. I have developed skills in reflection and evaluating my work as a designer and my self as an individual. I have applied them by following the various tasks and evaluation processes to help push myself and work further.

What approaches to/methods of design production have you developed and how have they informed your design development process?
I have taken simple but effective approaches to my PPP design production, especially the brief speaking from experience. There was not a lot of design work there but the idea behind the target and the stickers was effective and sometimes that is was design should be. I have informed my process my researching various time management problems and putting my own experience of this last year into practice. 

What strengths can you identify in your work and how have/will you capitalise on these?
My strengths would be the reflecting and evaluation tasks throughout the year. I will capitalise this further by continuing to look at my work and my individual development.

What weaknesses can you identify in your work and how will you address these in the future?
The weaknesses I can identify in my work would be in the double page spread. I produced something similar a year ago and half tone seems to be a popular theme in the class today. I should have gone for something different and experimented with layout more. I will address this in the future by researching layout design. I will keep looking out for trends but next time I would put my own stamp on it.

Identify five things that you will do differently next time and what do you expect to gain from doing these?
1. As always manage my time and blog more 
2.Research into more innovative and experimental resolutions.
4.Develop a greater understanding of graphic design.
5.Create more design sheets 

Attendance - 5
Punctuality - 5
Motivation - 3
Commitment - 3
Quantity of work produced - 3
Quality of work produced - 3
Contribution to the group - 5

0 comments:

Post a Comment