Monday 12 November 2012

Study Task 4 : Two Times Elliot

Identify 5 companies/studios which you consider potentially synergetic to you personally.

Write a short explanatory paragraph and reasons for each:

Identify the top choice and WHY you feel that they may have synergy with your practice now, or in the near future.

Two Times Elliot

Two Times Elliott is a design consultancy based in Notting Hill, London. Headed up by Creative Directors, James Horwitz and Ross Gunter, Two Times Elliott produces a diverse range of work across multiple disciplines including print design, identity and web.

I have been interested in this style of work for some time now, as I consider it to be a step forward from what I was interested in a couple of years ago. I follow multiple design blogs on Tumblr that celebrate Two Times Elliot design work and it would be a dream to have a studio visit or even collaborate with them. I consider their work to be very current and quite edgy as it often explores alternative print methods, experimental typography and layout design. I quite like the photography and some of their corporate branding design too as they show off a broad range of skills and knowledge. I love this about Two Times Elliot as it proves that they are not a one trick pony and they can mould themselves to the fast pace of the design industry that involves a broad range of clients and projects. Over the next few years I wish to build up a body of work as strong and as diverse as this one.





























0 comments:

Post a Comment