Sunday 1 April 2012

All about Lizzi



This is the final double page spread. I am pretty happy with what I have produced. I put the text from the interview and a small picture of Lizzi baking because it is one of her favourite past times.



A thing that Lizzi likes to say is 'Hey Girl' so I overlaid this over her portrait. I wanted the 'hey' to frame her face so I situated it in a spot that doesn't distract the photo.


Lizzi's favourite colour is pink so I have placed a pink over lay on top.


I did a mini photoshoot with Lizzi for my double page spread, I then put it into Photoshop and ran it through the half tone filter. I think it produces a really cool effect.



I interviewed Lizzi with a range of questions. I then developed this in to my own interview and I went to her house and made brownies with her. I already knew Lizzi but I thought it helped me a lot when designing the double page spread.

0 comments:

Post a Comment